Mirror’s Edge + attention to detail
↳ Credit 1 2
You know what I’m saying? I’m saying this is bullshit. If a sixteen year old Dean Winchester came face to face with a werewolf like that, he wouldn’t be alive. The werewolf wouldn’t grab him from the forearms. He or she would bite him and claw him till he was dead or too weak to move.
So yeah, this isn’t a werewolf. That’s just John.
Friendly reminder that Dean didn’t ever personally encounter a werewolf until Season 2, 11 years after this episode.
I WAS HAPPY WITH THE LIE AND NOW IM SAD SO FUCK YOU TOO
"If you saw me on a sunday, you’d just mistake me for a burglar who just run really fast from the scene of crime… cause I look that dodgy."(x)
so the saddest shortest story is attributed to hemingway:
"For sale: baby shoes, never worn."
and this came to me at breakfast and i thought it was hilarious.
pls don’t ruin hemingway for me.
no i will continue to do that
I think I might have broken my finger reblogging this.
EVERYONE TAKE A MINUTE TO JUST APPRECIATE THE FACT THAT DONALD GLOVER EXISTS AND KNOWS WHAT THE FUCK IS UP
Anonymous: why do girls go to the bathroom together
- to keep out the creepers trying to sneak a peak into the girl bathroom while your peeing
- to have a feeling of security
- to have a place to talk where the boys can’t hear
- to have someone to help with either your hair, outfit or makeup
- to gossip in safety
- to cry in safety
- to talk about the hottie in your algebra class
- to get away from the forever judging society filled with antifeminists for a few moments
- to tell each other you look like sluts and need to tone down the cat eye and pull up your shirt without the chance of other people hearing
- to tell a secret
- possibly because you both have to go to the bathroom
Also to rap battle
To sacrifice the males
To have lesbian sex
To open the Chamber of Secrets
You’re never too fat or too ugly for anyone. If youre a good person on the inside, you’re good enough for anybody (: